Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.....You have arrived at:
Resolution #9...Laughter is the Best Medicine.
...Are you into making resolutions each new year. I am not, but this year I did. Not to let myself stress the little things! In keeping with this theme...your challenge is to pick a Let's Scrap Sketch and scrap something that makes you smile or laugh..It could be a moment that you laughed about for days, it could be a funny face that your kids make, or something funny your pet does, it could be a breathtaking moment that kept a smile on your face for days! Don't forget to include some journaling so that you can look back at this years from now and reminisce what was making you smile or cracking you up! I can't wait to see your layouts, they can be single or double, the choice is yours.
Here is my layout and the sketches it was based on from Let's Scrap. My son's first season of soccer was so fun. Picture it, two mini fields and 4 teams of 3 & 4 year olds learning to play. The funniest times were when the ball went into the neighboring field and both teams were playing in the same field...kids everywhere, coaches not knowing which way to go and balls being kicked this way and that...oh such fun it was to watch. And ofcourse I was so proud to watch my DS play week after week and improve and learn so much...always smiling, what more can you ask for!
Here is the prize you can win for participating in my Resolution#9!
Here are all the rules for Resolution#9:
1. Subscribe to my blog.
2. Select a sketch from Let's Scrap.
3. Create a layout and Upload your layout by Feb 14th 11:59 central time to Let's Scrap.
4. When uploading tag your layout "resolution#9".
5. Leave me a comment so I can be sure to include you in the draw for the prize!
6. Not only do you have a chance to win a prize for each challenge you enter but if you complete and post an entry for EVERY challenge along the blog hop, by February14, 2011 you're name will be entered into a random drawing for a wonderful prize supplied by Cosmo Cricket. On every blog in the hop you must become a follower and leave alittle love (a comment) for the host.
Resolution #1: Betty Anne
Resolution #2: Kristin
Resolution #3: Beth
Resolution #4: Cori
Resolution #5: Carolina
Resolution #6: Roulien
Resolution #7: Kristie
Resolution #8: Bev
Resolution #9: Mandy - You are here!!!
Resolution #10: Megan - Head here next!!
Resolution #11: Wendy
Resolution #12: Debby
Resolution #13: Dawn
Resolution #14: Tracy
Resolution #15: Amy
Kathy’s Special Challenges - Kathy wanted to be involved in the fun but doesn’t have a blog so she has posted two challenges in the Blog Hop section of the forum. These are extra challenges with great prizes but they do not have to be completed with all the others for the Cosmo Cricket Grand Prize.
Her challenges are:
Scrap Words Scrabble
The Power of Words Challenge
Thanks for looking,